Russia is to shut down Wikipedia
Wikipedia in Russia should be disabeled as it contains informtion about drugs
Russian authorities want to shut down world’s largest online encyclopedia, because it violates Russian legislation, Izvestia. The official version of such a decision is that managers of Wikipedia refused to comply with Russian legislation and do not remove an article about preparation of narcotic-containing substances from the Russian language version.
Roskomnadzor (Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications) is deeply concerned about the article about Charas, hashish form of cannabis which is handmade in India, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nepal and Jamaica, made from the resin of the cannabis plant.
"Today they "academically" write about drugs and tomorrow they "academically" describe the form of suicide, and then they will publish other forbidden content under the guise of "academic" sources," states Roskomnadzor.
The mystery of Russian soul is really incomprehensible. Few days ago Roskomnadzor stated that Russia is to destroy the school uniforms imported from Сhina. This decision has been made against the backdrop of “feast” in the “city of plague”, steamrolling hundreds of tons of illegally imported food from the western markets, including fruit, vegetables, poultry, diary products, beef, pork, fish and seafood.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case