Russia Unexplainable: now it decided to burn school uniforms from China
Fine for selling Chinese uniforms may reach $4.35 thousand
Did you think Russian Cheese Party, a festive ceremony of steamrollering tons of "contraband" cheese and destroying fruit with tractors was the peak of inscrutability? Mystifying Russian soul is not so easy to be understood. This time Russia decided to destroy the school uniforms imported from Сhina, UNN.
The "Society for the Protection of Consumer Rights" laywer Alisher Zakhidov said that big parties of school uniforms come to Russian market as "shadow export goods". "The goods, which failed to meet the sanitary and epidemiological norms and safety standards, are to be burned," he claimed.
"State control of the Rospotrebnadzor [Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being] must be timely and tough. These kind of clothes should be immediately seized and burned, and the traders should be fined with the maximum penalty because they cause a threat to the health of children," stated the expert. According to him, the fines for companies, which sell school uniforms from China, may reach up to $4.35 thousand.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars