Portraits of Golda Meyer, Lesia Ukrainka, and Steve Jobs to go for a Hutzot Hayotzer festival
Ukrainian artist Tetiana Protcheva is to perform an innovative art direction: GLOW ART combined with embroidery
This year, Ukrainian pavilion will be also performed in the European section of Hutzot Hayotzer festival in Jerusalem, August 3-15. Ukraine takes part in this event for the first time.
Tetiana Protcheva, Ukrainian culture master, founder of the first embroidery museum in Kyiv will represent the country at the festival. In her works a traditional Ukrainian embroidery is combined with innovative "GLOW ART", and it results in a new art direction. And indeed, the embroidery of Ukrainian artist really glow in the dark
Tetiana performs glowing portraits of Golda Meyer, Lesia Ukrainka, Steve Jobs, and a huge olive tree mural. She also brings embroidered handbags, cellphone accessories, keys, jewelry, ties and ties etc. The visitors of the festival could also see Ukrainian antique homespun towels, decorated with modern " GLOW ART" technologies.
One more exciting “invention” of Ukrainian artist is embroidered QR-codes. Thus, she prepared for the Israelis an embroidered anthem, and it is available for listening.
The annual outdoor International Jerusalem Arts and Crafts Fair, called Hutzot Hayotzer is certainly one of Jerusalem’s highlights of the summer if not the entire year. The fair is a great place to purchase art and functionally designed items. Or at the very least, it is inspiring to see all the creativity emerging from Israel and countries around the world. The Hutzot Hayotzer Festival 2015 features concerts by Israeli musicians almost every night of the week.
The festival includes nightly live concerts and dance performances by popular Israeli artists, as well as many food stands and workshops scheduled throughout.
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case