Policeman beat to death his girlfriend in Kirovograd region
It happened after they quarreled
“31-year-old man during leisure time quarreled with his girlfriend, and physical injuries caused her death,” states the press office of the Kirovohrad region Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Report of disappearance was considered by the local police August 11. Just few hours after the police officers found dead body of the girl. Then the suspected person was identified. It was junior police sergeant, who at the time of the incident was out of service. Сurrently, the policeman suspected in the murder is detained.
The policeman, who beat girl to death, began working in the law enforcement bodies since resent time.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case