Poland greets Ukraine with its Day of Independence
Greetings appeared on the streets of Warsaw, Polish capital city
In such a way Poland expressed its solidary with Ukraine in the defending of European values.
“Poland and Ukraine are together in united Europe!” - this was the key motto of the greetings. The video also cited words of the President of the European Council Donald Tusk, “There is no free Europe without independent Ukraine”.
On Sunday, August 23, on the Day of National Flag and on Monday, August 24, on the occasion of 24th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw will be illuminated with yellow and blue lights.
Embassy of Ukraine in Poland initiated a presentation of the contemporary art project "Letters from Home". This project is an interpretation of the events, which take place in Ukraine during the last year.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
'Black Monday' strikes to protest abortion law in Poland 4 October, 12:55
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain