Multifunctional hub for IDPs to be opened in Kyiv
August 18, a hub "House for free people" will bring together non-governmental organizations to help the IDPs in Kyiv
The hub "House for free people" was established for IDPs from Donbas and Crimea could receive legal aid, psychological consulting, professional advice on job search, humanitarian assistance, as stated by Krym-SOS. Public organizations, such as Krym-SOS, Vostok-SOS, Employment Center, Novyi Donbas are to work for IDPs in a framework of the hub.
"House for free people" is organized by public initiative "Krym-SOS" and works in the framework of the project "Ukrainian initiative for strengthening public confidence", which is funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
According to the latest Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine report, there are 1,414,798 IDPs from the Donbas and Crimea.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars