“Mobile phone” films to be held in Ukraine in framework of European Day of Languages
Competition British Council, Goethe Institute, Polish Institute, Embassy of Spain in Ukraine, French Institute in Ukraine and Czech Center in Kyiv organize competition to films recorded on mobile phones
To participate the applicant needs to send a film shot on mobile phone, lasting from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. The film can be mounted using audio tracks. The creator of the video must use at least three of the proposed Ukrainian words with foreign origin, badminton, whiskers, business, guitar, castanets, masquerade, jam, rendezvous, robot, magazine, ham, marriage.
The author of the best picture will win a trip for two to one of the European countries.
The competition will be held in Kyiv on September 27 in framework of European Day of Languages celebration. The event will take place at the British Council in Ukraine, Goethe Institute in Ukraine and Kyiv Mohyla Academy .
The aim of the European Day of Languages alert the public to the importance of language learning and diversify the range of languages learned in order to increase plurilingualism and intercultural understanding, encourage lifelong language learning in and out of school and spread cultural and linguistic diversity.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars