Memes and reality of Lviv underground
Subway is named after Stepan Bandera, Ukrainian nationalist
One more internet site was registered in the world net – a web site of Lviv underground. It might seem to be not important at all, but there is one "but". There is no underground in Lviv. A really witty Internet trolling, right? The design of the site looks just like design of the City Council official website (find some links and associations).
You may see the circuit, read news and even contact with the administration. "Lviv underground during was built specially for Banderivtsi during World War II by Nazis, who used slave labor of Russians. Subway, named after Stepan Bandera, now is used to torture the representatives of this [Russian] nation, as well as the parishioners of Orthodox Russian Church," writes the creators of the idea. The news feed of Lviv underground is really hilarious: “Sakura blossoms in Lviv tube”, “No pants” subway flash mob”, “New vacancy in Lviv underground: flower seeds seller” etc.
“Lviv underground named after Stepan Bandera " is an internet meme that originated in far 2008. "But it has nothing in common with real Lviv underground," say the creators.
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels