Marijuana Freedom March in Ukraine to be held in Kyiv and Lviv
The activists are totally dissatisfied with Ukrainian pot policy
The Freedom March in Kyiv is scheduled for August 27, and Lviv activists will gather August 29, according to the organizers of the events. Ukrainian users and growers of marijuana are calling for changes to government’s pot policy, which forces the users to access weed illegally.
Policy of total prohibition of drugs does not solve the problem, while facilitates organized crime – this is the key argument of the activists. They refer to the data by the law enforcement forces, highlighting that the criminal article on illegal possession of drugs without intent to sell is the "leader" among criminal drug cases. And this is not an indicator of an effective drug fight policy.
Marijuana Freedom March is an annual event, attended by the people who claim on changes in government policy on alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain