Lithuanian artist collects money for Ukrainian soldiers
A charitable exhibition of Beata Kurkul opened in Dnipropetrovsk to support Ukrainian army
More than 20 pictures constructed in computer graphics are dedicated ATO participants - Ukrainian doctors, soldiers, border guards and children of soldiers, Radiosvoboda. Lithuanian has been living in Ukraine for 7 years, and just could not stay indifferent in terms of armed conflict on the eastern border.
The works of Lithuanian artist looks just like real pictures, but in fact it is graphics, which creates Beata Kurkul with the help of tablet. “I show my support of the Ukrainian people, soldiers, volunteers, and the whole country which became my second home, " said the artist at the opening ceremony.
She also reported that presented her works for free, but in the case of sale will donate all the funds to help the soldiers in the ATO area.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels