“Kyiv passenger transport” to cooperate with the French racing driver
Jérémie Dufour will train young Ukrainian professionals
August 12 the head of “Kyiv passenger transport” (Kyivpastrans) municipal company Serhiy Maizel met with leader of the Formula-1 office in Ukraine. The press service of Kyivpastrans states that French pilot and world touring car champion will train Ukrainian youth. This cooperation is a part of Formula SAE program.
Jérémie Dufour said that he will willingly help to improve the driver's culture and qualification of Kyiv workers of public land transport, what is to ensure the European level of passengers’ safety.
During the meeting they talked on the possibilities of taking students out of the classroom and allow them to apply textbook theories to real work experiences.
Formula SAE is a student design competition organized by SAE International (formerly Society of Automotive Engineers). It promotes careers and excellence in engineering as it encompasses all aspects of the automotive industry including research, design, manufacturing, testing, developing, marketing, management and finances.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars