KIEV MEDIA WEEK: "112 Ukraine" shares the secrets of success
"Ukrainian future TV newsroom" will be presented to the guests
From 7 to 9 September, “112” interactive channel model will run in the framework of the International Media Forum KIEV MEDIA WEEK. Each guest of MEDIA WEEK may learn how operates newsroom of the future, as new technologies and innovative managerial solutions help to maximize the efficiency and reliability of the news. The interactive model will show how to achieve successful results without using the traditional newsroom for broadcasters and costly elements, such as PTS and uplink.
September 9, 4 PM, Hyatt Regency Kiev, a special presentation of “Ukrainian future TV newsroom” will be held. Our team will share the secrets of creating leader of the information broadcasting, using small budget and short-terms ("112 Ukraine" was built within 4 months). You will know how to efficiently use modern technology, human resources and streamline processes without loss of quality ($ 20 is the cost per minute of "112 Ukraine" live broadcast, while in the BBC News it’s more than $ 175, despite the fact that 98% of the "112 Ukraine” ether is its own production. Our experts will tell you how to broadcast 17 hours a day (for comparison, live broadcast of Deutsche Welle is 12 hours per day, and the channels CNN and the BBC World News - 20 hours). In addition, a broadcaster team will share its own experience and talk about effective modern newsroom resources within our country and abroad.
"We decided to create this original project specially for KMW, first of all, not to tell about ourselves. Our 1.5-year work gave us a lot of skill. We find it important to share the successes and experience. Multiple constraints of our country, finance, resource, infrastructure, and public, could be a stimulus for the development of new solutions in the field of media. Hope that our project will be useful not only for the colleagues working with the TV newsroom, but also for all the professionals of media industry," says Director of the Channel Yuriy Budyak.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels