Hungary constructs another border fence, this time with Slovenia
Such anti-refugee barrier building was held without further notice
Hungary reinforces the policy of "estrangement" from Balkan countries due to the worsening refugee crisis in Europe. Thus yesterday, September 24, Hungarian government began construction of a barbed wire fence on the border with Slovenia without a word of warning. Hungarian government spokesperson confirmed only that Budapest has resorted to some "measures" because of the proximity of Slovenia to the Croatian border, DW reports.
In addition, the construction of the border fence with Slovenia was admitted as “inevitable” measure by the head of the administrative office of the Prime Minister of Hungary Janos Lazar.
Instead, in Ljubljana, capital city of Slovenia, said that they were not informed of Budapest plans to build a fence on the common border, reports AFP agency.
Earlier was reported that Hungary started building the fence on the Croatian border to prevent the influx of refugees, using the forces of the regular army and police.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain