Germany announced a “OPEN CALL: KunsTräume-2” competition in Ukraine
Goethe Institute and the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced a competition of contemporary art projects in Kyiv and Chernivtsi
Goethe Institute and the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced a competition of contemporary art projects in Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
Initiative "OPEN CALL: KunsTräume 2" (Alternative artistic space Ukraine) encourages artists and cultural entrepreneurs to seek locations and implement their innovative projects in the field of contemporary art.
Ukrainian cities for the most part are in the process of transformation, then experiencing considerable difficulties along the way. Because of the time flow, and the influence of various circumstances, structures, buildings and urban infrastructure elements lost their original purpose. Goethe Institute Initiative aims to support artists and cultural workers in the search for and construction of locations that meet the requirements of the original implementation of innovative projects in the field of contemporary art and culture.
The application for the contest can submit artists, managers in culture and art, social organizations. The jury will select two projects for further implementation in Odesa, Chernivtsi and other cities in southern Ukraine.
Currently, the project KunsTräume (Alternative artistic space) is in its second phase. In 2014 this project has already activated eight alternative locations in the Republic of Moldova.
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas