Four Ukrainian IT companies are in top-10 rate of software application testing firms
American research organization Clutch published new rating of the top-10 software application testing firms from all over the world
Research Company Clutch, based in Washington published a new ranking of the best software application testing firms. 25 companies from all over the world were examined, and the analysts selected top ten. What is noteworthy, 4 of 10 are Ukrainian outsourcers. They are “N-iX” and “Eleks” (from Lviv), “Trust Sourcing” (Kyiv), “eGo Creative Media Solutions” (Dnipropetrovsk), and “IT Craft” (Kharkiv).
Companies were plotted on the matrix based on their proven ability to deliver and focus on a service type.
The companies with the largest outsourcers development center in Ukraine are also represented in the rate. In particular, “Intersog”, based in Odesa, “Intetics” with its offices in Kharkiv and Kyiv and “QArea” from Kharkiv, but registered in Berkeley. All of them were enlisted in "competitors" rank. It means that these companies are in focus of the leaders and demonstrate the high quality of service.
Most of all these companies come from US. In turn, the Ukrainian company is in second place by the number of defendants. The rating also includes Canadian and British companies, as well as outsourcers from China, India, Russia and Belarus.
Clutch identifies leading software and professional services firms that deliver results for their clients. Their research helps start-ups, mid-market and large enterprises find partners that meet their needs, whether for a one-off project or a long term relationship.
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels