Film about those, who did not betray their oath during the seizure of Crimea coming soon
Group Ukrainian filmmakers Babylon'13 is starring a film “Crimea as it was” about officers, soldiers and sailors
As said the organizers on their Facebook, this film is a story of the officers, soldiers and sailors who have not betrayed their oath of loyalty to the people of Ukraine during the takeover of Crimea. Continuing to fulfill their duty on the ground, in the sea and air, immediate participants tell the story of the invasion and annexation of Ukrainian Crimea.
The creators of the project are strongly convinced that documentary is a tool that is able to change people’s perception of reality.
At the moment, film is still in production.
"Babylon 13" developed a series of documentaries about the winter of 2013-2014 years, which witnesses the events on the Maidan live those days again terrible, telling felt as thought and behaved in both hands when saw bloody counterparts.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars