Eight towns in Donetsk region faced water supply interruption
Siversky Donets – Donbas power pumping station is under repair
As stated by the regional council, eight towns suffer from water supply interruption: Krasnoarmiysk, Dymytrov, Sedylove, Novohrodivka, Volnovakha, Dokuchaevsk, Vuhledar, Avdiivka, and Yasynuvata (partially). “Due to the water conduit work stoppage, Donetsk, Velukoanadolsk, Chervonoarmiysk filtration plants were stopped too,” according to the statement. Horlivka filtration plant №1 is not working; city water supply is partially carried by another plant.
Today engineers continue to restore Siversky Donets – Donbas power pumping station. It was launched out due to the power lines damage.
According to the report, released by the UN, since mid-April 2014 to the end of July 1.3 mln people, inhabiting the Donbas conflict areas, have lack access to safe water.
As was reported few hours ago, , 1569 people suffer from gas supply interruption, as militants hit the gas pipelines.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case