Cost of living in Kyiv is 63% cheaper than in Dublin
The capital of Ukraine has got the highest cost of living index within the other Ukrainian cities
If you look on the map of cost of living in Ukraine, surveyed by Expatistan, you will see that Kyiv (72), Dnipropetrovsk (69), Odesa (64), Cherkasy (62) and Lviv (62) are the top 5 Ukrainian cities with the highest cost of living index.
Kyiv, compared with Dublin, is 63% cheaper, notedly, when it comes to food: prices in capital of Ireland are 68% higher than in Ukrainian one. Transportation in Kyiv is 72% cheaper than in Dublin. At the same time, clothes cost only 7% less than in Dublin.
Odesa is 64% than Munich, especially the expenditures for transportation (about 74%) housing (63%) and food (66%).
At the same time, Kyiv is 25% more expensive than Odesa, and 21% than Lviv.
Cost of living in Lviv is some 15% cheaper than in Kolkata. When it comes to entertainment, the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal takes 39% more than western Ukraine city. At the same time, if you buy clothes in Lviv, you will definitely spend almost 120% more than you would pay for it in Kolkata.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case