Charity auction collected 2 mln UAH for chilred from Marinka, Donetsk region
During the charity auction "Art that saves" held on July 14 in Kyiv
During the charity auction "Art that saves", to help children frontline Marinka, Donetsk region, about 2 mln UAH were collected, said Ukrinform. Oschadbank, Ukrainian public joint-stock company, organized the auction, held on July 14 in Kyiv.
Oschadbank, Ukrainian public joint-stock company, organized the auction, held on July 14 in Kyiv.
"We decided to appeal to the power of art again. Our first auction "Art that saves" gathered more than 5 mln. UAH. for the treatment and rehabilitation of 50 soldiers of Ukrainian army. Some of them are present in our auction. Also here came the benefactors who participated in our previous auction, and made their contribution to the treatment of our soldiers, giving them the ticket to a new life. This time children from art schools also joined our initiative. They turned boxes for ammunition to the piece of art. The boxes were brought from the front line. Well-known artists also participated in the project. All funds raised at the auction will be donated to a humanitarian mission ", - said chairman of Oschadbank Andrey Gingerbread.
"Many children in Marinka are not supplied with basic things like food, medicines, and hygiene products. So we invited the artists, and they immediately agreed to participate in the project,” said the curator of the event, head of Art Management Agency Catherine Taylor, who recently returned from the area ATO.
Artists - project participants: Alexander Roitburd, Ilya Chichkan, Arsen Savadov, Maria Kulykivska, Matvii Weisberg, Ksenia Hnylytska, Eugen Samborskyi, Myroslav Vaida, Nazar Bilyk, Alevtina Kakhidze, Andriy Bludov, Mykola Matsenko, Yurii Solomko, Oleksii Sai, Iana Siedova.
Organizers of auction: JSC "Oschadbank", NGO "Volonterska Sotnia", NCAMC "Mystetsky Arsenal" and the Agency for Cultural Initiatives “Art Management”.
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire 21 October, 08:00
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars