Bionic prosthesis "bebionic3" for ATO members who lost their upper limbs
Today there are 307 upper extremities amputee ATO soldiers
Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine together with NGOs and volunteers presented a technology "bebionic3" ("RSL Steeper", UK), which would be provided for ATO soldiers who faced upper limb loss.
The supply of the prosthesis for ATO people will be financed from the state budget, as states the press office of the Ministry.
“This is the first step that we made in the integration of Ukraine into the world of prosthetics technology,” stated the First Deputy Minister of Social Policy of Ukraine Vasyl Shevchenko. The Chairman of State Service of veterans and ATO participants Artur Derevianko noticed that currently 307 Ukrainian soldiers faced upper extremities amputee.
Bebionic is comfortable, precise and intuitive for patients, transforming the lives and abilities of amputees around the world – from helping them perform simple tasks like tying shoelaces to giving them back their control and their pride. With 14 different grip patterns and hand positions, the bebionic artificial hand is designed to handle almost anything that person needs to do in an average day, from eating meals and carrying bags, to opening doors, switching on lights and typing. Also the bebionic prosthetic hand has been designed to look as real as possible, with a rounded shape and profile that gives the hand a natural appearance, especially when covered with one of our lifelike silicone skins.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case