9th in the world Regional Dog Training Centre opened in Ukraine
The first such centre in Ukraine located in Khmelnytsky
In Khmelnytsky, Ukraine on August 26 was opened first in Ukraine and the world's ninth Regional Dog Training Centre of the World Customs Organization, according to the press service of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
"We will prepare the cynological teams to search for explosives, weapons, money and drugs. Now is also developed a special program for training of dog handlers and their dogs, which will specialize in amber search, which is very important for our country." - Said the head Roman Nasirov.
According to him, in the world there are 9 such centers. Four of them are in Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and China) and 3 - in Europe. Eighth center, which will be located in Saudi Arabia is in the process of creation.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars