86 Ukrainian soldiers undergo treatment in Ukrainian hospitals
In total, 1943 veterans of the Donbas conflict underwent treatment in 2015
Currently, 84 servicemen of the Armed Forces and two soldiers of other military formations are treated in Ukrainian hospitals, Defense Ministry spokesman Olexiy Chernobay said at a briefing in Kyiv, as quoted by Interfax-Ukraine.
“86 are treated currently in Ukraine. 28 more undergo treatment abroad. 11 servicemen are in Germany, seven in the USA, five in Hungary, three in Lithuania, one in Austria and one more in Poland”, he said.
In total, 1943 veterans of the Donbas conflict underwent treatment in 2015.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars