85th fatality in Nice Attack: Man dies of injuries
Pierre Hattermann lost his wife and son during the assault at Promenade des Anglais, - Le Figaro
Another victim of the terrorist attack in Nice passed away in the hospital, Le Figaro reported. Pierre Hattermann’s death became the 85th fatality in the mass slaughter that took place in early hours of July 15.
The newspaper says that Hattermann’s wife and 13-year-old son perished in the attack; his 14-year-old daughter remained the only survivor in the family. She now stays at the hospital. The family’s close friends say the girl will be fine.
‘All my thoughts are now with the daughter, close people of Pierre Hattermann,’ Nice mayor Christian Estrosi tweeted.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case