$82,000 allocated to entrepreneurs suffered from terrorist act in Svatove - Tuka
Compensation payments to local residents as well as recovery works continue due to the schedule, the head of Luhansk civil-military administration Georgiy Tuka told
Head of Luhansk civil-military administration Georgiy Tuka announced the allocation of UAH 2 mln (USD 82 thousand) to local entrepreneurs in Svatove whose business objects suffered damages after explosion of ammunition storage, as he reported via Facebook.
“I’ve made a decision on providing assistance to entrepreneurs in Svatove city, whose objects suffered damages. Currently I am going to allocate UAH 2 million . Civil-military administration works on development of a mechanism for providing this assistance. UPD: The funds are already allocated. We’vee agreed that the money will be distribute by entrepreneurs themselves,” Gerogiy Tuka wrote.
In addition, the recovery work from explosion of ammunition depot in Svatove continues, the head of Luhansk regional civil-military administration (CMA) Georgiy Tuka told on the air of 112 Ukraine.
"The emergency mitigation continues. For the second day, compensation payment to the population goes on. The recovery works are proceeding according to schedule,” Tuka told.
Also, the head of Luhansk CMA expressed hope that in the next two days will be finished repairing of the hospital and in about 3-4 days it becomes possible to restore some social facilities.
As it was reported before, October 29, a fire broke warehouses with military weapons in Svatove, Luhansk region. More than 3500 tonnes of ammunition were placed in the warehouses. Numerous chaotic explosions hamper the elimination of fire. As a result of explosions at ammunition depot, 2 people died, 54 got injured, Luhansk civil-military administration stated. For emergency relief operation 200 rescuers and 70 vehicles were involved into fighting against the fire. Due to preliminary information, the incident in Svatovo ocurred in result of enemy’s actions, who set a goal of destabilizition of situation in the region, as reported the head of the Defence Ministry of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak.
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars