75th anniversary of Babyi Yar
International Conference dedicated to Babyi Yar will take place in Kyiv
A conference, dedicated to Babyi Yar will take place in Kyiv, says the order of Ukrainian Government.
According to the plan, Memorial Day will be on the territory of Historical Reserve, dedicated to the tragedy in Babyi Yar.
During German occupation in 1941-143 Babyi Yar became the place of massive shooting of Jewish and Gypsies, so as activists of Ukrainian National Party. Massacres of Jewish Gypsies and Ukrainians took place there. It was done by Nazi during Second World War.
Reconstructions of memorials are also on the agenda.
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Parliamentary hearing timed to Babi Yar’s 75th anniversary underway in Kyiv 27 September, 16:38
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case