71 kg of heroin were found in port of Ilyichevsk in laminate container
Hard drugs planned to deliver through Ukrainian territory to Spain by transit
More than 71 kilograms of heroin were found in a laminate container, which arrived from Pakistan to Illichevsk seaport, by employees of the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) involving border guards and employees of fiscal service, - press-service of SSU reported.
Hard drugs planned to deliver through Ukrainian territory to Spain by transit.
To identify and eliminate all the links of smuggling chain SSU held a joint international operation with Spanish law enforcers by the method of "controlled delivery".
“As a result of the special operation Ukrainian and Spanish law enforcers stopped the activity of transnational narcotics smuggler grouping that functioned in Ukraine, Spain and several other EU countries. More than 83 kilograms of heroin seized from the illegal traffick. The approximate cost of it on so-called “drug market” is €6 mln” - reported SSU.
During special operation 35 people involved in the international smuggling of heroin were detained.
Criminal proceeding under the part 3 of article 305 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine was opened.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars