7 Ukrainian MPs took part in March of Equality in Kyiv
They were joined by several members of European Parliament, in particular, Rebecca Harms
7 Ukrainian MPs took part in March of Equality in Kyiv, - reported MP Svitlana Zalishchuk on Facebook.
"There were 8-10 times more participants than in 2015, and, in particular, 7 deputies. This is 300% more than last year. 5 MPs are from Petro Poroshenko's block, Olena Kondratyuk from Batkivshchyna party and Victoria Ptashnyk"- wrote Svitlana Zalishchuk.
Also, she said, they were joined by several members of the European Parliament, in particular, Rebecca Harms.
"This is a positive arithmetic progression, which in 20 years will convert LGBT Pride in Ukraine's usual action", - said Svitlana Zalishchuk.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars