59 percent of Ukrainians support the country’s EU membership, - survey
47 percent said yes to Ukraine’s integration with NATO
The "Rating" sociology group conducted a research that showed that almost 60 percent of Ukrainians would vote for the country’s integration with the EU.
According to the research, about one-fifth of the country’s population would oppose Ukraine’s joining the EU, while the rest of respondents wouldn’t vote on the matter at all.
Another 47 percent of those surveyed supported Ukraine’s entry to NATO.
62 percent of respondents would vote against Ukraine’s entry to the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
The survey was conducted among two thousand respondents above 18 years old who live in various regions of the country. The poll took place from January 14 till January 22.
In December 2015, 43 percent Ukrainians supported the country's NATO entrance, according to the survey conducted by the Democratic Initiatives Foundation and Kyiv International Institute of Sociology.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case