4G to be deployed in Ukraine
Ukrainian government will develop a two-year action plan for the introduction of the fourth generation of mobile telecommunications technology
This week the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on implementing 4G technology in Ukraine. Under the decree, the government is to develop an action plan for 2015-2017 to launch a new system of mobile communications in Ukraine.
The key figures of the mobile market, "Kyivstar", "MTS Ukraine", "Astelit", "Ukrtelecom", "TryMob", "First Investment Union", Giraffe and "Intertelecom" are interested to provide the 4G communications standards, as reported by "Interfax".
Since May this year the three largest Ukrainian GSM-operators (Astelit (TM life :)), Kyivstar and MTS Ukraine) have already attached Ukrainian 3G-communication services in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Odesa.
The first country to conduct 4G was China (2007). A year after this the US enabled 4G too.
As reported by the press center of Ukrainian State Centre of Radio Frequencies, currently bandwidth for 4G systems are used for some special purposes.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain