4 participants of conflict in Odesa delivered to police department
Conflict in Odesa's Dumska Square - protesters had a fight, several people got minor injuries
4 participants of conflict in Odesa delivered to police department after a firght in Dumska Square in Odesa. "This was announced by the Head of Police Giorgi Lortkipanidze on his Facebook page.
"The reason for the conflict was the fact that the parties failed to reach an agreement on the releasing the square from the protesters' tents just for one day, for celebrations of the Day City. One of the parties proposed to the other (as an exception just for one holiday) to remove their tents from the square, and to resume their protest on September 3. At the beginning of the negotiations the protesters agreed, but at the last moment one of the parties has refused to fulfill the terms of the agreement, which led to the conflict (between the protesters, - ed.). As a result, a group of protester who agreed, removed their tents and the tents other protesters, "- wrote Giorgi Lortkipanidze on his Facebook page.
Several protesters had a fight, getting minor injuries. Criminal proceedings are initiated on the fact of hooliganism, 4 people are taken to the police station.
The tents are set uo in Odesa's Dumska Square to protest against the activity of the City mayor "Gennadiy Trukhanov.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas