3D printed layout monument to Heavenly Hundred of Maidan
It depicts a big fist, which is supported with smaller ones
A conference dedicated to the business development of 3D printing in Kyiv presented a layout monument to Heavenly Hundred of Maidan. The 40 cm layout was created with the help of 3D printer, UNN.
"This is an unprecedented event, for the first time in Ukraine with the help of a 3D-printer a monument was created," said the organizers. Monument is made of plaster. It depicts a big fist, which is supported with smaller ones.
This is just one from hundreds of models of the monument to Heavenly Hundred of Maidan. No one knows whether this project of the monument is to become a winner.
After the exposition the monument will be transferred to the Museum of exhibits in Kyiv City Administration.
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain