358 thousand people officially supplicate Putin to stop destroying food
Stratfor released a forecast on consequences of bulldozing food into ground
The change.org initiative has gathered more than 358 thousand of petitions asking Russian President to cancel his order on destroying the imported products and give them to poor.
Such a “feast” in the “city of plague” faced a criticism among Russians and world community as well. Russia has already steamrolled near 319 tons of illegally imported food, including fruit, vegetables, poultry, diary products, beef, pork, fish and seafood.
In this respect, Stratfor global intelligence company forecasted possible outcomes of Russian crackdown on food imports. First of all, Russia will face criticism, the protest will expand. Also to limit the backslash, “Moscow may opt for sporadic crackdowns rather than systematic enforcement of food sanctions. Stratfor also is giving a back to 1920s and 1940s, when drought and food confiscations took lives of millions, including Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and the Nouthern Caucasus.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case