336 people in Izmail need medical assistance, 222 of them hospitalized
Among those affected are 172 children
For medical assistance after mass poisonong in Ismail asked 336 people, 222 of them were hospitalized, - informed the Speaker of the State Service for Emergency Situations in the Odesa region Andriy Melnyk.
As of yesterday evening to the doctors addressed 336 people, including 225 children. "222 people are in hospital treatment, including 172 children," - he said.
City Mayor Andriy Abramchenko reported that Izmail is in the state of emergency. On Saturday doctors in private sector identified a certain number of those who needs assistance.
Authorities believe that the mass poisoning, most likely was caused by the contamination of drinking water due to heavy rains. On June 14 per hour fell 300 mm of rain, and soon the air temperature rose to 35 degrees Celsius.
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa 13 October, 13:48
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars