24th Chestnut Run takes place in Kyiv
It has a charitable purpose: to raise money for Scientific and Practical Center of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiosurgery
Today, on May 29, in the center of Kiev takes place the 24th Chestnut Run, attended by more than 8 thousand participants from all over Ukraine, reports NV.
Chestnut Run has a charitable purpose: to raise money to finance the Scientific and Practical Center of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Each participant paid 100 UAH registration fee.
"More than 3 million UAH were transferred to the Cardiocenter from the participants of the Run for the whole time of this charity project”, - - explained in the press service of the Chestnut Run.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars