21.5 thousand of IDPs moved from occupied Crimea to the mainland
Over 995 thousand of people were resettled in Ukraine
Over 995 thousand of people are resettled to other regions from the temporarily occupied territory and areas of the antiterrorist operation, reported press service of State Emergency Service of Ukraine.
In particular, 973 470 of people were resettled from Donetsk and Luhansk regions, and from Crimea and Sevastopol - 21 533 persons. From these people - 164 162 are children and 489 906 are disabled and elderly people.
Most IDPs located in Luhansk (240 231 persons ), Kharkiv (204 425 people) and Donetsk (113 346 people).
The least amount of resettled people are in Ternopil (2 710 people), Chernivtsi (2 753 persons) and Rivne (3 487 people).
Also, there were defined 700 objects of various forms of ownership, in which can accommodate 11 426 internally displaced persons.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain