200 units of military equipment to be shown at Independence parade
Ato demobilized fighters will also participate in the celebration
At the parade on the occasion of Independence Day of Ukraine in the center of Kiev will drive past about 200 units of military equipment. This was announced by Adviser to the President of Ukraine Yuri Biryukov in the air of "Gromadske TV".
"There will be really a lot of equipment, about 200 units. It seems such a scale a few people can recognize from the previous events. Unfortunately, we won't show the aircraft because now there could be a danger from the banal anti-aircraft missile systems" - he said.
According Biryukov, demobilized ATO soldiers will also take part in the parade."We came up with many ideas, mostly with the presence of demobilized fighters. We will try to pay tribute to those who have served the State, but how it will happen - we are not yet ready to say" - he said.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case