17-year-old Ukrainian becomes world champion in Taekwondo
The 10th WTF Taekwondo Poomsae World Championship took place in Peru
Hanna Borysenko from Kyiv won the world championship in Taekwondo; the competition most recently ended in Lima, the capital of Peru (September 29 - October 2).
Borysenko won the individual freestyle event in her age category (up to 17 years old), Ukraine’s Taekwondo Federation reported.
The Ukrainian fighter prevailed over her counterparts from Turkey and Canada (they came second and third, respectively).
Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award 24 October, 08:00
Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year 24 October, 12:30
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas