15 people killed in the storm in Macedonia
According to official sources, 22 people were injured
At least 15 people were killed in the storm in Macedonia. It is reported by Reuters.
According to official sources, 22 people were injured. Also, according to police, at least another six people are reported missing.
As said in some reports, in the most affected areas, the water level rose to one and a half meters, severely damaged the ring road around Skopje. In the evening in the area again expected torrential rains.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case