138 Ukrainian soldiers undergoing rehabilitation treatment
Another 179 military servicemen are treated in hospitals
It was stated by the Ministry of Defense spokesperson Oksana Havrilyuk "The health resorts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine currently host 138 soldiers, who are undergoing rehabilitation treatment there, said UNIAN. Since the beginning of 2015 1044 Ukrainian soldiers submitted rehabilitation treatment programs," she said.
According to spokesperson, currently 179 military servicemen are treated in hospitals, which belong to the Ministry of Defense; other 25 soldiers are treated abroad.
Dnipropetrovsk is a leading region to hospitalize the Ukrainian soldiers, wounded in the ATO area. Almost daily it continues treatment of wounded and sick military personnel from the conflict area. About 700 combatants were directed to the local hospitals in the last two months. More than 300 of them needed surgery.
Today, after a year of being in ATO area, Ukrainian soldiers are coming home. Fighters from 10th infantry battalion were welcomed in Sumy. They participated in battles near Starohnativka, Hranitne, Opytne, Donetsk region. Some of them still do not believe that they are back home again. Soldiers were ceremoniously met in the central city square by their relatives, average citizens.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars