137 newspapers and magazines to be decommunizated
There are seven regions with no decommunizated mass media
137 publications fall within the scope of the decommunisation legislation, stated the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting press service.
"The total number of print media, which is the subject to decommunisation procedure is 137, 56 of which did not provide answers to the Ministry of Justice Local Offices’ handlings regarding the requirements of the law; 4 of them are taking measures for the re-registration, 4 have already been re-registered; 21 certificates are recognized as those that cannot be granted; 10 certificates are found terminated; 3 certificates are invalid; 25 are situated on the territory that is not under Ukraine’s control; 9 - registration file has been submitted to the Ministry of Justice; 3 – there is no breach of the law; 2 – measures for decommunisation are not taken, "- was told at the committee.
Occupied Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Odessa, and Kiev and Crimea regions are among the regions in which the number of media to be decommunisated is the highest.
"The best situation for the implementation of measures aimed at the compliance with the law is in the Volyn, Transcarpathian, Kiev, Kirovograd, Nikolaev, Sumy, Kherson, Khmelnytsky, Cherkasy regions and the city of Kiev", - was said in a statement.
Vinnytsia, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Chernihiv, Ternopil and Rivne regions do not have the print media, which falls under the decommunization.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain