"112 Ukraine" shows its documentaries on the wide screen
"112 Ukraine" started showing documentaries of channel's own production. For the first show, individual pictures were presented by their authors, anchorpersons and journalists
On the pre-showing, 4 films were presented, "Cyborgs' fortress" (Y. Kirienko) - about Donetsk airport, which has already become a symbol of the struggle for the independence of Ukraine,"Russia, Goodbye! A hybrid war between Russia and Ukraine" (V. Trykova), "Stolen peace" (K. Smirnova), and "Slavyansk.The Return" (K. Pyaskivska), the last two on life in the eastern region in war- and peacetime.
Ksenia Smirnova, author of the film "Stolen peace", told how she held the broadcast of the events in Lugansk and said right in air "I do not fully understand what was happening, I need to know all the most." After the air Ksenia immediately went to Lugansk. So she became making the film about internally displaced persons.
"I hope my film will be a "bridge" to understanding of the people caught up by the war, how could this happen and what should be done to stop all", the author says about her picture.
The completed presentation of the work of journalist Ksenia Pyaskivska "Slavyansk.The Return," in which author shows the city in a year after the liberation from the occupation. While presenting their work, Ksenia described what pushed her to filming. During a trip to Slavyansk, she faced the polar ratio of locals to the fact of raising the Ukrainian flag: tears of joy at the one hand, and cynicism at the other. At the expiration of the time she wanted to come back to see what has changed.
"I deliberately wanted to build this film not only on my own reflections, but on stories of specific people, their words and experience. They do not perceive themselves as heroes, but they are, because the city survived due to the," Ksenia said.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars