112 Ukraine TV Channel starts building its broadcasting studio in Brussels
The first results have been already reached
112 Ukraine team started building its broadcasting studio in Brussels, announced Andriy Podshchipkov, CEO and owner of the TV channel.
“This month, we have started building news broadcasting studio in Brussels. The first results have been already reached! The time from the start of the building and till the test run will take about month and a half. Therefore, from the the latter half of November we expect to start broadcasting television chains. Many people remember how it started in Kyiv, and now you can see what results we can show. This is a good initiative; I am convinced in its success. Good luck”, addressed Podshchipkov.
In September, 112 Ukraine has started the new direction of activity under the brand “112 Team” – creating news TV channels in markets of different countries worldwide.
Having created 112 Ukraine TV Channel in 4 months and made it the leading one in just one year, 112 Team is ready to implement "from scratch" successful news projects in other parts of the world, from marketing research and developing a concept to launching a channel, including the technical side, HR –support, and training.
It should be noted that the State Fiscal Service carries out pre-trial investigation in a criminal case against 112 Ukraine.
The occasion for investigation, as it said at the State Fiscal Service, become an information about contributions to the statutory funds of the 112 Ukraine Group.
Fiscals have already received juridical permission on temporary access to property and documents in several banks and other institutions with the possibility of its expropriation.
Also, there is a possibility of a search in the office of 112 Ukraine TV Channel with the seizure of computer equipment, which can stop the broadcasting.
112 Ukraine TV Channel has repeatedly reported about the pressure in consequence of the independent position of the broadcaster and criticism in address of the authorities.
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain