11 people became victims of a mad cat in Kirovohrad
The cat lived near the supermarket, where the compassionate people fed him
In Kirovohrad (Central Ukraine), eleven people appealed for medical treatment after bites and scratches of a rabid cat, reports press office of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service of Ukraine.
"The animal was homeless and lived near the supermarket, where it was fed by compassionate citizens. However, due to illness the creature behaved aggressively, it bitten and scratched adults and children", said in the statement.
For October 16, eleven victims of the cat’s attacks appealed for medical help to the emergency room of the city - nine adults and two children. All of them were appointed with rabies vaccination.
State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service stresses that rabies is the particularly dangerous infection, which ends fatally for humans and animal. Therefore, residents that have suffered from bites, for their own safety, should immediately appeal for medical care.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas