According to Bangkok Post newspaper, 1 man dead and 5 injured after the series of Islamic separatists' attacks in Thailand.
The blast occurred in Pattani province near the military checkpoint on July 5. The homemade bomb was hidden in the police car. It triggered when the automobile stopped on the checkpoint for the examination.
It is also reported that another blast exploded near the local mosque and the police station on Monday evening. According to the police, the undefined men fired from the M79 grenade launcher, resulting in death of 1 person and 3 people injured, including a child. Another grenade exploded on the roof of the house near the mosque, no harm done.
Police suspects the Islamic separatists of these series of attacks.
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain