Yelchenko: UN Security Council unequivocally reaffirms position of territorial integrity of Ukraine
Only one country voted against
The UN Security Council unequivocally reaffirmed the position with respect to the territorial integrity of Ukraine, including Crimea. The Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the United Nations Vladimir Yelchenko said this at the briefing, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
According to him, this position is not supported only by the representatives of the Russian Federation.
"We are grateful to the Security Council that unconditionally and without question confirmed the strong position regarding respect for the territorial integrity and independence of Ukraine, including Crimea, and only one country expressed an opposite position", he said.
"Where is the proof of their allegations concerning the events in relation to the so-called attempts of terrorist attacks against the Ukrainian Crimea? If it really took place, there would be photos, and videos. Those are no more than words", Yelchenko said.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars