We shouldn't expect for fast exchange of Savchenko for Russian servicemen
"We have to wait a month after Yerofeyev and Alexandrov adjudication", - Feygin
There is no sense to wait for the fast exchange of Ukrainian pilot for the Russians Evgeny Yerofeyev and Alexander Alexandrov, because after the verdict to Russians the month is needed for this decision to entry into force, - wrote the lawyer of Nadia Savchenko Mark Feygin on Twitter.
Earlier Nadiya's another laywer Nikolai Polozov stated Savchenko's transfer may lead to her death
"I want to clarify the situation with the trial of Russian servicemen Yerofeyev and Alexandrov in Kiev and a possible exchange for Nadiya Savchenko. We shouldn’t wait for the fast decision on the exchange of Nadiya. After Yerofeyev and Alexandrov adjudication in Kiev and entry into force of this decision we have to wait a month "- he wrote.
According to Feigin, Savchenko will not be released unilaterally.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case