US will not agree to the federalization of Ukraine - John Herbst
Russia should "return the occupied areas of Crimea and Donbas without conditions."
US will not agree to the federalization of Ukraine aiming to resolve the situation in the Donbas and Crimea, said former US Ambassador to Ukraine John Herbst, reported "Interfax-Ukraine".
"Our administration has repeatedly stated that there is no connection between our diplomacy towards Syria and our diplomacy with regard to Ukraine. We believe that Ukraine should have the sovereignty and territorial integrity in Donbas and Crimea ", - said John Herbst.
It is noted that he made this statement answering the question about the possibility of applying federalization to Ukraine to resolve the conflict in the Donbas.
Also the former US Ambassador to Ukraine underlined that Russia should "return the occupied areas of Crimea and Donbas without conditions."
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars