US vetoed supply of Israeli unmanned aerial vehicles to Russia
Negotiations between Russia and Israel have been suspended indefinitely
The US administration vetoed the further sale of Israeli unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to Russia, reported FlightGlobal.
According to the report, in recent months, Russian companies have repeatedly contacted the Israeli UAV manufacturers, trying to reach an agreement on joint activities. However, after the inspections of Israeli Ministry of Defense regarding the feasibility of such transactions it became clear that all such agreements will be vetoed by the US. In this regard, negotiations have been suspended indefinitely.
The publication notes that earlier Russia bought 10 UAV Searcher 2 and 30 UAV BirdsEye-450 of Israel Aerospace Industries production.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars