US and Russia elaborating document on aviation cooperation against ISIS
Americans cut Russia's interaction only to some technical issues of cooperation - Russian Deputy Defense Minister
Russia and the U.S. are elaborating a document on cooperation in aviation operations against ISIS in Syria, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov has told TASS.
“Unfortunately, the Americans cut our interaction only to some technical issues of cooperation of our pilots during the missions,” he noted, adding that potential of Russian-US military cooperation between the defence ministries is far greater than the Americans have proposed to Russia now.
“The Americans gave us the document which are we working on. I want to say that the General Staff will support this document, currently we are working on its content,” said Russian official.
He also highlighted than Russia is interested in military cooperation with any country to the same extent the partner in question is interested in it, too.
Recalling, October 1, the two countries' military officials spoke on the performing safe aircraft attacks in Syria. Russian side described the talks to be "constructive", and the Pentagon estimated them as "professional and cordial".
September 30, Russian Air Force struck the first airstrike in Syria. The bombing killed at least 30 people, including 12 children. Local media reported that there were no ISIS militants at that place, and aviation of the Russian Federation is bombing places where the opponents of the Assad regime are located.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars