Ukrainian doctors left Russia without examining Nadiya Savchenko
"Ukrainian delegation haven't received permission from the Russian authorities" - Polozov
Ukrainian doctors did not get access to the Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko and left Russia, - reported the lawyer of imprisoned Ukrainian Nikolai Polozov on Facebook.
"The delegation of Ukrainian doctors have not received permission from the Russian authorities for a meeting with Nadiya Savchenko and for her examination, so yesterday they were forced to leave the Russian Federation", - he said.
Let us recall, on March 10 at the request of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany Andrey Melnyk appealed to the German side with the request to send German doctors to Nadiya Savchenko as soon as possible.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars